Props enable alignment between businesses and their users. Props’ open-source infrastructure creates a decentralized network of apps, operated by independent developers, who share an underlying token, benefiting from collective network effects.
Props abstract blockchain’s technological and regulatory complexity for apps, enabling app operators to easily grant their users unique benefits and a financial stake in the very networks they help grow. Props is backed by Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Comcast Ventures, Zeev Ventures, the Dating.com Group, and others.
The Props Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for building the content marketing strategy and deploying it on a regular basis. You should be comfortable doing the work yourself or delegating some of it to others, and managing others. You will work closely with senior management to strategize on effective campaigns to build brand awareness and community adoption.
What you will do:
- Recommend content topics based on current industry trends and company goals.
- Create a range of content pieces based on product enhancement launches, community updates or company updates. These include press releases, blog posts, newsletters, website updates and more.
- Manage the internal process of reviews and approvals for content
- Managing campaigns with ecosystem partners
- Provide regular reporting with growth in engagement for content pieces
Skills and Requirements:
- Understanding of blockchain technology
- Detail orientated to be able to multitask, but also complete all tasks.
- Experience building out a content strategy and content calendar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with community members when questions arise
- Comfortable in a leadership role to ensure deadlines are met