Looks like this career opportunity is no longer available. We know this isn't what you were hoping for, but we have many other great opportunities for you to check out. Start a new search now →
About Jet Protocol
Jet Protocol is a borrow/lending protocol built on the Solana blockchain founded by two industry veterans with 10+ years of experience building cryptocurrency software and communities with companies such as ConsenSys, Maker, MetaMask, Lunie, and Blockdaemon.
Come grow an emergent DeFi community from the ground up with us. Jet Protocol is building out the borrow and lending ecosystem on Solana and we are looking for a passionate and skilled community manager to harness the energy and excitement around DeFi within our existing communities into a strategic roadmap towards strong user engagement and governance driven development.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns.
- Build and nurture partnerships with key stakeholders in the industry.
- Plan and execute content strategy and roadmap.
- Be active in both Jet Protocol forums but also engaged with adjacent project communities.
- Produce media in addition to written words: video, podcasts, memes, etc.
- Establish and manage an ambassador program.
- Previous experience working in crypto full-time or a significant amount of personal-time experience applicable.
- Public facing and current social media profiles (sorry, no pseudonymous individuals).
- Comfortable being a self-starter in a remote-first team.
- Organized and able to convey clearly how a project is progressing.
- Ability to take and give direct (but kind) feedback.
- Great communication skills whether written, verbal or otherwise.
- A very good sense of humor!
- Comfortable working in an emerging development ecosystem.
- Open to any timezone, with ability to work around EST centric operations.
- Weekly standups with async communication, but team members can optimize meetings how they see fit.
- Willingness to opine and offer ad hoc technical support to the community.
Please let Jet Protocol know you found this position on Cryptocurrency Jobs as a way to support us so we can keep providing you with quality crypto jobs.
Not what you're looking for?