Fireblocks is a fast-growing Sequoia-backed blockchain cybersecurity startup. We build SaaS products that help financial institutions securely store and transfer blockchain-based digital assets. Our marketing team is expanding, and we’re looking for our first content marketer to join the team. If you are passionate about translating complex ideas into digestible content, creating educational material for emerging tech, and developing a brand from the ground floor, this might be the perfect role for you.
The ideal candidate can quickly learn and articulate complex ideas and technologies, collaborate cross-functionally, and balance a results-driven attitude with quality.
About The Role
This is a unique opportunity to work on content across the entire marketing stack. This includes writing content for the company blog, website, email, sales enablement, digital campaigns, and offline content. This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and create content throughout the full buyer journey, ultimately driving leads, educating, and converting prospects.
- Research, write and edit blog posts, white papers, research reports, etc.
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to develop sales enablement material (one-sheets, product briefs, case studies).
- Help strategize and expand the corporate website as we launch new products, roll out new use cases and messaging.
- Research buyer personas, participate in customer interviews and conduct independent research to understand and expand your knowledge of the target audience.
- Follow industry trends and announcements from customers, partners, and prospects to keep your finger on the pulse of this fast-paced industry.
- Conduct keyword research, optimizing on-page SEO for blog posts, and website pages.
- At least 2 years of content marketing experience with enterprise SaaS or tech.
- At least 1 year of SEO experience.
- Ability to consistently set and hit deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Startup experience preferred.
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, VWO, and Hubspot a plus.
- Bonus: Financial, blockchain, cybersecurity, or crypto industry experience.