We are building a community of builders across the Asia-Pacific with the aim of encouraging Ethereum technology’s development, awareness, and usage.
We are thrilled to be alive in this era of tech transformation and grateful for the opportunity to help drive the development and adoption of Ethereum technology, along with all the builders.
What We Do
As a hub for all the communications, documentation localization, events, workshops, hackathons and more, we at ETHPlanet are committed to contributing and supporting the whole ecosystem through:
- Help people stay connected with the communities, empower builders to collaborate with others and create more, with Ethereum.
- Create and localize Ethereum-related documentation from the beginner’s guide to in-depth ones; share the latest handy tools and useful resources and make them more accessible for all.
- Engage academics, researchers; bring awareness to the local universities; and involve more students and get them “hands on” Ethereum.
- Bring a positive impact in the Ethereum world block by block and city by city.
Community Operations Specialist
We’re looking for an entrepreneurially-minded individual — you to act as an evangelist, liaison, and coordinator. You know what it takes to make a business from 0 to 1 and can deliver on highly ambitious goals with experience using decentralized technologies.
- Develop a feasible community operations plan, deploy growth experiments, and in charge of day-to-day implementation.
- Onboard new community members and partners, coordinate and guide them through events, workshops, and hackathons.
- Maintain and promote a vibrant community culture.
- Contribute ideas and effort to our content, community growth strategies.
- Excellent communication skills are prerequisites, and perfect comfort with frequent context switching.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of decentralized technology, especially Ethereum.
- Strong work ethic, hustle, and business development sensibility with a growth mindset.
- Fluent in English and 中文, additional languages a plus.
- Experience leading a community.
- Experience interacting and developing a decentralized technology.
How to Apply
Send a note to [email protected] with a resume, a brief cover letter (a few paragraphs at most), and a link to your favorite decentralized app or the decentralized project that you think is the coolest:)