A leading global digital asset exchange is looking for a candidate with a keen interest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to support our day-to-day PR efforts. The position will provide excellent exposure to the rapidly growing blockchain industry and an understanding of what it takes to build a leading cryptocurrency exchange.
You will be responsible for driving forward the global communications strategy for the company. Part of this role will involve working closely and supporting team members across our international markets. In this role, you’ll help drive our branding & communications and support public relations campaigns related to new announcements, original content/research, and thought leadership content.
- Should have worked in a PR role for two years in a fintech/blockchain environment, and is self-motivated, meticulous, and creative
- Should be a brilliant content/technical writer to help grow our content development efforts
Your mission will involve
- Working closely with the Head of Comms and the CMO to plan and execute global communication and PR campaigns
- Building and executing PR activity when we launch new products/features
- Proactively identify interview and thought leadership opportunities, develop content and media alerts
- Manage and maximise opportunities for times when our CMO attends any key events
- Tracking and reporting the progress on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis
- Build and maintain relationships with blockchain/crypto/fintech/mainstream media journalists and established influencers
How to Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]!