Colony is an open source framework for Decentralized Autonomous Organisations (DAOs).
We want to enable self-organizing groups of people to work together, make decisions, manage money, and receive compensation according to their merit, without the need for trust or tedious bureaucracy.
Colony is a distributed team who occasionally (pandemics permitting) convene somewhere in the world to work and hang out together. The rest of the time, we communicate over Discord.
It’s a dynamic environment that requires grit, flexibility, self-motivation, and a sense of emoji etiquette.
We’re looking for:
A marketing unicorn: someone who is excellent in several areas.
Your role will be primarily to grow and engage Colony’s community via inbound marketing.
- Have a detailed understanding of, and be able to speak knowledgeably about, Ethereum, its ecosystem, and community.
- Knowledge of and interest in DAOs.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess creativity, gumption, and hustle—to figure out what needs to be done, how to do it, and get it done.
- Be well organised, diligent, and committed to quality. This isn’t a generic job ad platitude. We really want to see these characteristics.
- Expect to get your hands dirty and do the work yourself, not delegate or outsource.
- Have a proven track record of growing a grass roots community online, and be able to explain the specific tactics you used to achieve it.
How to Apply
To apply, join the Colony Discord, message “Jack | Colony” and provide your CV, why you’d like to join the Colony team, and a short tactical summary of how you intend to grow and build engagement within Colony’s Discord community.