Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world’s largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior executives.
About this Role
You will work directly with our CMO to help design and execute the marketing strategy for our product and be responsible for showcasing the importance of smart contracts and their need for a secure reliable feed of real world data. As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll have daily interactions with the marketing and product team. You’ll be an essential force for driving growth and adoption of our technology.
- Develop public facing materials such as web pages, presentations, videos, blog posts, tutorials, infographics, and other marketing materials
- Oversee content calendar, manage writers, and published materials
- Draft public announcements and product launch notices
- Manage presence at conferences, meetups, and hackathons, both online and offline
- Evangelize Chainlink across the developer and blockchain communities
- Coordinate marketing and messaging globally across multiple languages and geographies
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in product, marketing, communications, or related field
- Detail oriented, organized, and resourceful
- Strong writing skills and excellent communicator
- Ability to take complex concepts and explain them in easy to understand language; ability to translate technical features into real world benefits
- Able to keep up to date with the latest news and discoveries in the blockchain space
- Experience working on developer tools or technical products a plus
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.