Cartesi is building an operating system for DApps. The project enables complex and intensive computations to run in a Linux environment, outside the blockchain, without compromising decentralization. Cartesi has received funding by prominent investors and funds such as SNZ, SOSV, Artesian and others. Cartesi’s vision is to make the development of DApps easy, scalable, and cost-efficient by incorporating tools developers already use. Cartesi will allow DApps to be closer to what we experience with regular apps we use every day, making the broader adoption of blockchain a reality.
We are an energetic remote team located globally around the world. We are looking to hire awesome people that will help ramp up our team and achieve our vision of making the development and use of blockchain applications as close as possible to their centralized counterparts.
What will you do?
- Working as part of a small team, you’ll be in charge of our community, content creation, social media posts, strategy, and execution.
- Develop engaging social media content and manage content calendars
- Post across all social media channels and blockchain related communities and forums
- Perform community management
- Lead paid advertising campaigns on social media
- Build overall social media strategy
- Identify and engage with influencers and ambassadors
- Generate ideas for new campaigns
- Produce reports
What do you need?
- Passion, drive and a desire to learn new things
- Excellent marketing and community strategy skills with proven expertise
- 3+ years of experience as a social media manager
- 2 + years experience in blockchain and crypto markets
- Familiar with cryptocurrency communities as well as open source adoption
- Fast learning
- Fluent English - Good communication skills
Working with Cartesi is awesome, how about a few perks?
- Flexible work hours and location (remote).
- Potential to be a big part of the project as it develops, own your work and contribute your visions and ideas.
- Work with an enthusiastic team that likes to have fun and really cares about what we’re building.
- More! Help build our culture.
How to Apply
We’d love to chat with you! Send us a message at [email protected] with a bit about yourself, why you love blockchain, and why you are interested in what we’re building at Cartesi. Showcase any previous experience to us that you think may be relevant to the position.