Brainbot technologies AG is a fast-growing international software development company headquartered in Mainz, Germany. Our projects are based on new and challenging technologies aiming to have a significant impact on society. Join us to work on the revolutionary technology of Turing-complete blockchains while enjoying our startup flair and flat hierarchies.
For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a full-time Communications & Growth Lead to support one of the open source projects we’re contributing to, the Raiden Network, starting as soon as possible.
The Raiden Network is a layer 2 off-chain scaling solution, enabling low-fee and scalable payments. Raiden leverages payment channel technology, is complementary to Ethereum and works with any ERC20 token.
What you will be doing
You’ll be part of our communications and product team and work on various communication, community and growth/marketing related tasks:
- Plan communication strategy aligned with the project’s overall strategy and objectives
- Develop marketing and content strategies for new products and features
- Create and publish communication material like blog posts, website content, slide decks, that cater both technical and non-technical audiences
- Give insights into the technical details of Raiden (through blog posts, videos, tutorials)
- Support releases and technical updates with explanatory content
- Product owner of all websites: Maintain, update and launch websites around the project (project website, developer portal)
- Work together with UX/UI experts to optimize existing interfaces: Give input for terminology and copy for user front-ends (web interfaces) and interactive tutorials
- Organize and represent the project at meetups, hackathons, conferences, events
- Increase awareness of potential partners & stakeholders about the projects
- Actively manage online & offline communities and handle social media
- Work closely together with the technical team and help translate complex technical concepts into interesting, digestible content
Who we are looking for
- You take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it and are able to deliver without supervision.
- You act proactively, independently and have an optimistic, honest and passionate personality.
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Proven experience in communications, community management, growth management or a related field
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to communicate to highly technical as well as non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in managing people and budgets
Nice to Haves
- Passion for building open source communities
- Experience in working with software developers and marketing deep tech products
- Prior working experience or knowledge of the Ethereum and the blockchain space
What we can offer
At brainbot, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you in drawing your own career map which is defined by your aspirations and priorities.
Additionally we reward you with the following:
- Flat hierarchies & lots of freedom
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Free fruits, snacks & drinks
- Frequent collaborative team retreats
- Modern offices
- Free choice of hardware & IDE
Brainbot is a thought leader in the blockchain space and therefore your role brings you to international developer conferences and in close contact with many other important players in the Ethereum space.
How to Apply
If you are interested or have any questions, please send us an email: [email protected].