Why work with us
Boson Protocol is pioneering the world of dCommerce by enabling humans, organisations and machines to exchange digital and physical goods in a decentralized autonomous manner.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where value is distributed equitably between stakeholders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity.
If you are passionate about revolutionizing the way we experience commerce and want to help us create a bridge between the real world and the metaverse, we hope you apply to join us!
We are looking for a fast paced, organized, proactive Digital Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience to manage a multi channel marketing and community building program that will be foundational for the growth of our protocol and its ecosystem. The ideal candidate is passionate about blockchain technology and the decentralized future it can shape, and is just as passionate about digital marketing, the ever changing technologies supporting it, and its timeless core concepts. Our digital marketing manager is both creative and analytical, is results driven, resourceful and leads by example.
- Develop marketing and community building strategies
- Setup and operate CRM, marketing automation and nurturing programs
- Ensure the cadence and quality of our social media, content and marketing calendars
- Manage a small but growing team to deliver excellence in every opportunity
- Maximize Content Distribution effectiveness
- Develop narratives and memes
- Transform community members into raving fans and BUIDLers
- Orchestrate our presence on Twitter, Medium, Telegram and Email
- Manage production of marketing / brand assets
- Extract insights from multiple analytics dashboards and report on key metrics
Must have skills and attributes
- Good understanding of blockchain technology and its applications
- Solid experience with CRM and marketing automation software
- Well versed in the implementation and management of marketing analytics
- Experience with a wide range of social media management tools
- Capable of planning and optimizing outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise with influencers, content creators and subject matter experts
- Capable of working effectively and independently in a remote team environment
- Able to provide valuable references / concepts that improve the work of others
- Comfortable with responding to incidents and able to face issues calmly
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Keen interest in leadership, able to inspire others to become their best selves
- A never ending curiosity to learn and master new tooling and best practices
- Technical education preferred
- Experience with Ecommerce technology and understanding of the Ecommerce value chain are a strong plus
Benefits of working with us
- Work Remotely in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- The opportunity of working with bleeding edge technology
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We have the ambition to become one of the core building blocks upon which the decentralized web will be built
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation for truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction and that is reflected in everything we do.