Term: Looking for year long, full time or part time intern to support BSIC’s Working Groups. Minimum 6 month commitment.
Internship based in NYC.
Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition (BSIC) incubates, develops, and implements confederated blockchain products and solutions that can address social and environmental challenges across the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to be at the forefront of the developments of blockchain and Social Impact.
Main responsibilities working with the Board members and the operations teams to:
Meet ups, global conference and incubator
- Find and curate themes for the meet-ups
- Find free venue and sponsors for the meet-ups
- Find and curate a global list of speakers and sponsors
- Manage the meet up page and rsvps when required
- Follow up with all requests from meet up participants
- Support as needed curation of BSIC Annual conference and Incubator from a marketing and social media standpoint
- Manage social media (twitter, instagram and facebook)
- Support publication of monthly newsletter for BSIC and community
- Maintain up to date list of blockchain conferences and member participation
- Contribute to the list and coordinate outreach of BSIC prospects
How to Apply