We are looking for a Intern - Social Marketing to join our Boston Team. This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies to support the design and implementation of monetary policy and financial instruments on the Algorand Blockchain.
You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Work with social media manager to execute social strategy
- Align website with social strategy as needed; content alignment, website pages, etc
- Assist with social planning calendars
- Work with the Partner Program social media, including scheduling interviews
- Complete tasks on various social media platforms, including Clubhouse, TikTok, and others as requested
- Research the best community driven content for the Company, implement as needed
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Active university student (must be returning in the Fall) in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Marketing Communications, International Business, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Ads or Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, other SEO platforms and tools
- Highly skilled in writing and marketing content, blockchain specific content is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Work Suite
- Attention to detail and ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Good written and visual communication skills; able to communicate technical information with a wide variety of audiences through infographics and other materials
- Enjoyment for working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
Internships at Algorand are non-exempt temporary positions, with hourly rates set to market standards. You must be a matriculated university student, scheduled to return in the Fall.