We are looking for a Intern - Digital Marketing to join our Boston Team. This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies to support the design and implementation of monetary policy and financial instruments on the Algorand Blockchain.
You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
- Conduct research and analysis on market opportunities
- Develop and drive marketing content, analyze web traffic and other metrics, report on performance across systems
- Assess data in Hubspot and Google Analytics, as well as other data driven work, to present opportunities and challenges
- Assemble writing materials and delve into the cross functionality of SEO and marketing writing across the company
- Draft event related blogs and material
- Be a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Active university student (must be returning in the Fall) in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Marketing Communications, International Business, etc.)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads or Google Tag Manager, HubSpot and other SEO tools
- Highly skilled in writing and marketing content, blockchain specific content is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Work Suite
- Attention to detail and ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Good written and visual communication skills; able to communicate technical information with a wide variety of audiences through infographics and other materials
- Enjoyment for working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
Internships at Algorand are non-exempt temporary positions, with hourly rates set to market standards. You must be a matriculated university student, scheduled to return in the Fall.