Yield is building fixed-rate lending and interest rate markets for decentralized finance. We have pioneered new ways to borrow and lend, pushing forward the state of the art in on-chain financial products and automated market makers.
We are looking for an experienced smart contract engineer to help us build the next version of our protocol.
- We pioneered the use of fixed-rate, fixed-term borrowing and lend with the introduction of “fyTokens” (fixed yield tokens), and built the first automated market maker for fyTokens.
- We are backed by Paradigm, the leading DeFi Venture Capital investors.
- Work as part of a team to develop new financial instruments to ensure liquidity, market-pricing, and user-friendliness
- Design, implement, and test the next generation of the Yield Protocol
- Write high quality, gas-efficient, and well-tested Solidity
- At least two years of experience with Solidity
- Skilled in at least one of: mainnet deployment, blockchain tooling, frontend development or maths skills at a significant level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
- Self-driven, autonomous, personality with a desire to develop protocols that will have an impact
How to Apply
Send your resume to [email protected].