Yield.app is an industry-leading provider of crypto banking services that provide high-return investment funds for customers around the world. Our mission is to provide simple, effective, and accessible blockchain banking solutions for all. We believe cryptocurrency can empower the world, and we intend to bridge the gap between traditional and decentralized finance to offer people better choices when it comes to managing their money.
We are looking for a Research Developer to join our team and work closely together with Portfolio Management to explore different and novel strategies for maximizing yield of deployed assets in a safe and automated way. You will have a dynamic and exciting role within our fast-growing company and will be encouraged to think outside the box to come up with better ways of maximizing profit.
You should have 2+ years of extensive experience writing Solidity code and be immersed in the Ethereum and DeFi community. You should have a very strong knowledge of all relevant Layer 1 and Layer 2 protocols, and must understand the different dynamics and mechanics of the “money legos” currently being built on them. You need an intimate understanding of smart contract security and industry best practices, and must be up-to-date with the market on all major hacks/exploits/economic attacks. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about this space as we are.
- Design, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Demonstrable experience interacting with the EVM and writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
- Guarantee the implementation of secure and optimal smart-contract code
- Participate actively in writing of the Technical Documentation of the code and systems developed for the platform
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of trading options
- Prior experience building systems for financial markets