About Unstoppable Domains
Unstoppable Domains is building Domains on blockchains. The company builds and launches it’s own domain extensions (like .com or .info) and sells domains direct to consumers at unstoppabledomains.com. We also have a Library & API so that wallets and other apps can offer blockchain domain resolution to their users. We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, builders, and lovers of all things crypto.
We recently raised a Series A led by Draper Associates. We were seed funded by Boost VC and we’ve received a grant from the Zilliqa Foundation.
The company is based in San Francisco, has offices in Kyiv, and is opening offices in several more cities soon.
Unstoppable Domains powers .crypto domains and uncensorable websites. We’re backed by leading silicon valley VCs like Tim Draper and BoostVC and growing over x00% year over year.
Unstoppable Domains is looking for someone to help build some of the first decentralized web applications using blockchain domains. With the introduction of technologies like blockchains and p2p storage (like music file sharing), it’s now possible to build an internet that is censorship resistant, where users are in control.
Our customers are buying blockchain domains and want to use them to launch decentralized websites but do not know who to turn to. The Professional Services Manager would act as a liaison between customers and 3rd party decentralized web developers/agencies that are being contracted for the work.
You would be the founding member of the professional services team. If successful, this team could grow to 20+ people and be a critical piece of the company’s success.
- 3+ years managing web development projects, 6+ years total software experience;
- Technical understanding of web development practices;
- Experience working on ethereum blockchain-related projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with the US market.
- Brainstorm with customers on how decentralized websites could be built;
- Gather requirements for decentralized web projects;
- Communicate pricing, negotiate, and sign contracts with a customer;
- Work with outside agencies for the fulfillment of website builds;
- Project manage the website implementations.
- A full-time job at a growing ambitious company under US team management with a stellar execution track record;
- An exciting environment with the mission to disrupt the industry;
- Entering a promising startup early on and working alone top entrepreneurs;
- A challenging job where you can learn and grow;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary depending on the experience.