Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
We are driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. You’ll have an opportunity to work across our entire Ethereum-based web3 stack on cutting-edge technology that reshapes the global financial system.
*** Software Development:** Implement, test, and audit open-source client libraries that are used to interact with UMA smart contracts *** Backend:** Write backend APIs for use by front ends and third parties to support services across the UMA ecosystem. Integrate directly with the Ethereum blockchain to efficiently process and store on-chain information *** Protocol Protection:** Write off-chain bots to help maintain the solvency of the on-chain protocol
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years full-time experience in Engineering at a software or financial services technology organization
- 1+ years full-time experience on a blockchain-based project, with knowledge of smart contract development
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptonomic protocol design, game theory, and decentralized finance
- Competitive market research driven salary and equity
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote- which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.