Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
We are driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
We’re looking for a Launch Engineer to join our team. You’ll have the exciting opportunity to use your engineering skills to be the go-to engineer for all the products being built on UMA. You’ll be part of a team working on the cutting edges of the DeFi world, to help reshape the global financial system.
- Support Builders: Guide partners through all components of our stack, including synthetic token contracts, dApps, contract design and developer tools. Scale up these efforts with documentation, tutorials, blog posts, and videos.
- Launch Product: Help lead the technical design and implementation of cutting-edge financial contracts and product experience.
- Enhance Developer Experience: Aggregate developer feedback to help identify user pain points. Improve builder experience by designing and building developer centric tooling.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years full-time experience engineering at a software or financial services technology organization;
- 1+ year of experience working on blockchain based projects, showing a passion for blockchain technology, DeFi, and cryptonomic protocol design;
- Top 5% technical writing and presentation skills;
- User and solutions oriented mindset;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code.
Our tech stack
- Competitive research driven salary and equity;
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it);
- 100% Remote- which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.