Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
We are driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
We’re looking for a Developer Advocate to join our team. You’ll have an opportunity to work directly with the engineers to help bridge the gap between them and the community you’ll be focused on growing. You’ll be part of a team working on the cutting edges of the DeFi world, to help reshape the global financial system.
- Support builders: Guide partners and users through all components of our stack, including smart contracts, CLI tools, synthetic token contracts, dApps, and using the $UMA token. Scale up these efforts with documentation, tutorials, blog posts, and videos.
- Develop product: Aggregate and synthesize community feedback to help prioritize the features and solutions that our customers need.
- Engage developers: Coordinate, present at, and participate in meetups, hackathons, and conferences around the world.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years full-time experience with open-source software
- Developer training with a preference for being a supportive evangelist for partner contract implementation
- Demonstrated passion for decentralized finance
- Top 5% technical writing and presentation skills
- User and solutions oriented mindset
- Able to travel, including internationally, 25%+ of time (when boarders re-open)
- Competitive market research driven salary and equity
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote- which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in
Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.