TradeBlock is a venture-backed company servicing financial firms with: crypto currency trading technology, institutional-grade market data, as well as blockchain data and analytics. We are a technology company focused on building the foundation for the future of finance, using the most advanced blockchain and crypto currency infrastructure.
We are looking for candidates excited to shape this future by contributing to the crypto and blockchain industries through an industry-leading firm. This full-time role offers a competitive base salary, benefits, and a dynamic work environment.
TradeBlock’s back-end engineers design and build robust data infrastructure designed to process vast amounts of crypto and blockchain data, with high degrees of accuracy and performance. Our data architecture is of substantial volume and size, aggregating billions of data points on a daily basis. This includes crypto market data, such as order books and trade executions, and network-level data from various blockchain protocols. We’ve integrated data collection and trade execution to countless markets. Additionally, our back-end team works directly with blockchain protocols to provide institutional clients the most advanced blockchain data and tools in the world.
- Well versed in Python or node.js, experience with C a plus
- Experience working with large data sets
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis preferred
- Experience working with messaging protocols such as ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Linux environments, and AWS infrastructure or large-scale distributed applications
- Knowledge of blockchain protocols a plus
- Best practices for facilitating Agile and test driven development
- US work authorization
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Team lunches, snacks, coffee and refreshments bar
- Robust work stations
- Strong engineering culture