About The Sandbox
The Sandbox is a virtual world where players can build, own and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain, using NFTs and our main utility token $SAND.
We are building a deeply immersive gaming virtual world metaverse where creators get the chance to make games next to gaming giants and brands such as Atari, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Care Bears, The Smurfs, Shaun the Sheep and more gaming partners.
Join our dynamic team on our mission to empowering creators
We are looking for an Ethereum blockchain developer to join our engineering team and work with us on building a vision of the Metaverse where User-Generated Contents meets Non-Fungible Tokens (ERC-721 & ERC-1155). You will be developing Layer 2 integration, Staking, DeFi, NFT minting contracts in one of the most innovative stacks.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write the Smart-Contracts code for the blockchain aspects of The Sandbox platform
- Participate to the development on either Frontend or Backend pieces interacting with the smart-contracts
- Participate in the Design and Production of the whole The Sandbox platform
- Collaborate with other team members on the Architecture of the Mechanics, Economic System and Smart-Contracts of the Blockchain components of the ecosystem
- Collaborate with other team members on the Technical Aspects (technical stack, code reviews, choice of solutions etc)
- Guarantee the implementation of secure and optimal smart-contract code
- Participate actively in writing of the Technical Documentation of the code and systems developed for the platform
- Propose additional design or gaming mechanics that could generate additional engagement and revenue on the ecosystem
- Communicate on regular basis with the team (using weekly reporting and scrum methodology) to follow the status and progress