The Sandbox is a virtual world where players can build, own, and monetize their own voxel gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain.
Our vision is to offer a deeply immersive metaverse in which virtual worlds and games will be created collaboratively and without central authority. The Sandbox virtual world uses blockchain technology and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to empower the players and creators. NFTs are an emerging segment in the global game market: virtual tokens for digital scarcity, security and authenticity. Each NFT is distinct or unique, it is indivisible and it is not interchangeable for another.
We are looking for an Ethereum blockchain developer to join our engineering team and work with us on building a vision of the Metaverse where User-Generated Contents meets Non-Fungible Tokens (ERC-721 & ERC-1155) in one of the most anticipated crypto games of 2019/2020 and a Top 50 (#13) ranked Blockchain Game Company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write the Smart-Contracts code for the blockchain aspects of The Sandbox platform
- Participate to the development on either Frontend or Backend
- Participate in the Design and Production of the whole The Sandbox platform
- Collaborate with other team members on the Architecture of the Mechanics, Economic System and Smart-Contracts of the Blockchain components of the ecosystem
- Collaborate with other team members on the Technical Aspects (technical stack, code reviews, choice of solutions etc)
- Guarantee the implementation of secure and optimal smart-contract code
- Participate actively in writing of the Technical Documentation of the code and systems developed for the platform
- Propose additional design or gaming mechanics that could generate additional engagement and revenue on the ecosystem
- Communicate on regular basis with the team (using weekly reporting and scrum methodology) to follow the status and progress
How to Apply
To apply, please send a short cover email, including your resume or a link to your updated Github and LinkedIn profile to: [email protected].