t3rn is a hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trustless, interoperable execution and composable collaboration.
The t3rn protocol renders smart contracts blockchain agnostic, meaning they can instantly execute on multiple blockchains. Smart contracts can be uploaded as they are and t3rn will host and securely execute them across independent blockchains, breaking the barrier to serving users across industries and blockchain platforms.
Executed smart contracts are stored in t3rn’s decentralised repository and can be used by anyone, either for free or on a pay-per-use model that rewards the developer. t3rn brings full smart contract interoperability and composable collaboration to the Polkadot ecosystem and beyond.
- Research and build blockchain technology written in Rust
- Build back-end web services that interact with blockchains
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact
- Professional engineering experience
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Ability to quickly learn and teach new technologies and frameworks
- Expertise & leadership to shape our Rust engineering division
- Ability and desire to forever learn and implement new programming languages
- Exceptional judgment, strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills with a strong analytical mindset, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Native level English is a must.
- Knowledge of Polkadot & Substrate
- Good with Ethereum smart contracts
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Opportunity to become an engineer lead
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Generous token scheme
- Join one of the most exciting early-stage projects in the Polkadot ecosystem
- Work as part of the prestigious Substrate Builders Program