As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will be in charge of writing end to end solutions, from web widget to user portals, that helps the adoption of our settlement solution. If you know Web3 and blockchain technology is a big PLUS.
- You like open source and a world of openness in general
- You want to make a difference and get rewarded by working hard
- You are a hacker when it comes to getting things done quickly
- You have a product mindset
- You like elegant design and robust solutions
- You are accountable for what you have created
We’re a small tech startup working on a radically new type of payment technology able to improve global commerce!
Superfluid protocol enables you to pay (and get paid) every second, instead of monthly. By accelerating money, we empower people worldwide to do more with less capital, increasing people’s independence and overall happiness.
We are a remote team, but some of us work together from an office in Tallinn, Estonia. You are welcome to work remotely or join us here!
- Work on our reactJS based web applications that streamlines the user experience of using our network (app.superfluid.finance)
- Write node.js + mongoDB based backend software that connects applications together
- Have experience with AWS services, including EKS, ECS, etc.
- Be agile and ready to pivot to writing new web applications at speed according to new customer stories.
- Proficiency in ReactJS (3+ years of experience)
- Plenty of experience with node.js, and one application framework such as feathers js or sails js
- Huge plus if having worked with Ethereum dapps, familiarity with web3.js/ether.js
- Write clear documentation in English
- Love well tested code
- Super motivated team, with cutting-edge Ethereum developers
- Work on world-first, groundbreaking financial technology
- 28 days paid holidays
- Early employees enjoy extra stock options
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people globally
- Flexible working schedule
- Casual and friendly work environment
How to apply
Fill in the form: https://bit.ly/Full-Stack-Superfluid.