Spectral envisions a future where users can access decentralized finance products seamlessly in conjunction with traditional financial services. We believe that the data on blockchains as well as off-chain data can be harnessed to provide credit scores to on-chain users and easy-to-use financial services unavailable to the general population right now.
We are building a credit scoring system relying on on-chain activity, off-chain data and trust-scoring reputation-based models. We will be building an under-collateralized lending system utilizing our credit-scoring system as well.
Our products are designed to be inherently decentralized and the majority of our code will be open-sourced. We follow a research-driven approach and are backed by some of the top investors in the industry such as Galaxy Digital.
We are pioneering the first functional on-chain credit-scoring system and NFT-based credit representations.
We’re backed and advised by Galaxy Digital, DeFi Alliance, Maven11 and a host of other top investors in the space. We have a strong culture of continuous learning, authenticity, and transparency.
- Create trustworthy user experiences that are simple, intuitive, and reliable
- Build, test, and ship new user-facing code in modern tools, including reusable components and frontend libraries
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high-quality code
- Own product features from specification to shipping
- 3+ year of professional experience building interfaces in React, Redux, and ES6
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
Even Better If You:
- Have experience building the Web3 stack
- Have knowledge of Typescript paired with React/Redux.
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
- Prior experience with building interfaces for financial applications
Technologies We Use and Teach: