Snowball Money is a Decentralized Finance Application that offers a high-interest account for all of your digital investment needs.
As a Back End Developer at Snowball Money you will be involved in development of a Snowball Money dApp, providing access to yield farming, high-interest savings account and other DeFi investment opportunities.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain/dapp technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Adapt structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- 4+ years of experience as Back End / Full Stack Software Developer
- Proficient in TypeScript, Node.js, ExpressJS, GraphQL
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL databases
- DevOps experience and Docker
- Google Cloud experience
- Familiarity with Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
Project Tech Stack:
- Node.js, TS, ExpressJS, Apollo GraphQL
- Firestore, MySQL
- Google Cloud, AppEngine, Docker
- Github, github actions
- Jira/Confluence; Git
How to Apply
Send a resume to [email protected].