SmartDeFi is introducing a new value layer: DeFi Risk Assessment. We are seeking a Senior Solidity Developer to help us make that happen.
What is DeFi?
DeFi (Decentralized Finance) is a democratized alternative to the current system CeFi (Centralized Financial), where individuals can take control of their finances without the cost and risks of relying on intermediaries.
What is SmartDeFi?
SmartDeFi is an easy to use, non-custodial investment app which fulfills the needs of traditional investors who want to make their first DeFi investments, but don’t understand the risks involved or how to take the first steps.
SmartDeFi has recently closed Pre-seed funding and will be launching an MVP iOS app in April 2021.
The MVP app is built on Idle Finance (DeFi Protocol), Gnosis Safe (Multisig), Wyre (Fiat Onramp), Torus Directauth (Web3 Login), and the Layer 2 platform Polygon (formerly Matic Network).
SmartDeFi is hiring a Senior Solidity Developer for long term employment. This is a ground floor opportunity at a funded Web3 startup. You will be working directly with the CTO and lead developer on a daily basis; with an initial focus on Layer 2 scaling and transaction batcher infrastructure.
- Design, code, test and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and Polygon (Matic Network)
- Build, upgrade, and maintain a transaction batcher
- Connect/bridge Layer 1 and Layer 2 (Polygon) smart contracts
- Build modules for Gnosis Safe contracts
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality standards and security
- 2+ years of experience with Solidity
- Experience in fast paced, remote DevOps environment
- Understanding of transaction batchers
- Understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine, gas optimization tradeoffs, and security best practices
- Experience with security testing tools such as MythX, Slither, Echidna, Mythril, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Deployed smart contracts that have seen public use (in TVL, governance) on Ethereum Mainnet
- Experience developing on layer 2 and/or sidechains, will prioritize Polygon/Matic experience
- Experience working with multisig infrastructure, preferably Gnosis Safe
- Completed & passed a security audit on a smart contract that you have developed
- Desire and ability to eventually manage your own development team
- Full time/40 hours a week; hourly rate TBD based on experience
- Equity compensation package based on experience
- Token compensation package based on experience
How to Apply
Please respond with the following if you wish to be considered for this opportunity:
- Resume / CV
- Cover Letter
- Github URL or Equivalent
- Linkedin URL
- What is your current bandwidth and availability over the next 6-8 weeks?
- What DeFi protocols have you implemented before?
- How would you describe your experience level with layer 2 implementations?
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you :)