Set is building crypto asset management tools and products to democratize wealth creation. We believe that decentralized technologies will be a driving force in creating a new global financial system that is more equitable, inclusive, and efficient.
You will be joining a highly technical team that values open sourcing, automated testing, and collaboration. As early adopters in a nascent space, we are continuously laying the groundwork and raising the bar of the decentralized application standard. In addition to having a critical role in shaping the Set Protocol stack, you will significantly influence the next wave of dApps to come.
In this role, you will discover, own, and execute Set’s next opportunity for 10x growth.
- We pioneered the first smart contract system for decentralized asset management
- We are a team based out of San Francisco comprised of alumni from UC Berkeley, Stanford, RISD, Square, DRW, Airbnb, 21.co (Earn) and Apple
- We’re backed and advised by Craft Ventures, DFJ, Social Capital, Vy Capital, and Kindred Ventures
- We have a strong culture of continuous learning, authenticity, and transparency
- Craft novel user interfaces and experiences on TokenSets, Set Protocol’s first decentralized application, using React and Typescript
- Design, implement, and scale services to augment responsive web applications including APIs and automated trading systems
- Explore and push the boundaries of Ethereum smart contracts to provide real value to customers with security in mind
- 3+ years of professional experience as a product software engineer
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
- Experience with any server-side technology and/or framework (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Python, Java)
Even Better If You
- Have knowledge of Typescript paired with React/Redux.
- Have knowledge of Solidity, assembly, and the EVM
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
- Prior experience with fintech or market making
Technologies We Use and Teach