Set is building crypto asset management tools and products to democratize wealth creation. We believe that decentralized technologies will be a driving force in creating a new global financial system that is more equitable, inclusive, and efficient.
You will be joining a highly technical team that values open sourcing, automated testing, and collaboration. As early adopters in a nascent space, we are continuously laying the groundwork and raising the bar of the decentralized application standard. In addition to having a critical role in shaping the Set Protocol stack, you will significantly influence the next wave of dApps to come.
In this role, you will discover, own, and execute Set’s next opportunity for 10x growth.
- We pioneered the first smart contract system for decentralized asset management
- We’re backed and advised by Craft Ventures, DFJ, Social Capital, Vy Capital, and Kindred Ventures
- We have a strong culture of continuous learning, authenticity, and transparency
- Drive high-level decisions about Set protocol architecture, incentive structures, and features
- Design, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Demonstrable experience interacting with the EVM and writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
Even Better if You
- Have knowledge of Typescript paired with React/Redux
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
- Prior experience building systems for financial markets
Technologies We Use and Teach: