Set is building crypto asset management tools and products to democratize wealth creation. We believe that decentralized technologies will be a driving force in creating a new global financial system that is more equitable, inclusive, and efficient.
You will be joining a highly technical team that values open sourcing, automated testing, and collaboration. As early adopters in a nascent space, we are continuously laying the groundwork and raising the bar of the decentralized application standard. In addition to having a critical role in shaping the Set Protocol stack, you will significantly influence the next wave of dApps to come.
In this role, you will design, execute, and own Set’s next growth opportunities.
- We pioneered the first smart contract system for decentralized asset management
- We’re a team based out of San Francisco and comprised of alumni from Square, DRW, Airbnb, 21.co (Earn) and Apple
- We’re backed and advised by Craft Ventures, DFJ, Social Capital, Vy Capital, and Kindred Ventures
- We have a strong culture of continuous learning, authenticity, and transparency
- Explore and push the boundaries of Ethereum smart contracts to provide value to customers with security in mind
- Contribute high quality, performant, and well tested code
- 1+ years of professional experience writing robust software in any language or framework
- Have knowledge of Solidity and the EVM
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
- Experience with modern data storage and retrieval systems
- Experience with software build and deployment systems
Even Better If You:
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
- Prior experience with building infrastructure for financial or security systems
Technologies We Use and Teach: