Set is building crypto asset management platforms and products to democratize wealth creation. We believe that decentralized technologies will be a driving force in creating a new global financial system that is more equitable, inclusive, and efficient.
You will be joining a highly technical team of 10 that values open sourcing, automated testing, and collaboration. As early adopters in a nascent space, we are continuously laying the groundwork and raising the bar of the decentralized application standard. In addition to having a critical role in shaping the Set Protocol stack, you will significantly influence the next wave of web3, decentralized applications to come.
In this role, you will discover, own, and execute Set’s next opportunity for 10x growth.
- We pioneered the first smart contract system for decentralized asset management, powering widely distributed products such as the DPI
- We’re backed and advised by Craft Ventures, DFJ, Social Capital, Vy Capital, and Kindred Ventures
- We have a strong culture of continuous learning, authenticity, and transparency
- Create trustworthy user experiences that are simple, intuitive, and reliable
- Build, test, and ship new user-facing code in modern tools, including reusable components and frontend libraries
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business requirements into high-quality code
- Own product features from specification to shipping
- 3+ year of professional experience building interfaces in React, Redux, and ES6
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a breadth of technical topics
Even Better If You:
- Have experience building the Web3 stack
- Have knowledge of Typescript paired with React/Redux.
- Are familiar with crypto-economic protocol design including governance and incentive structures
- Prior experience with building interfaces for financial applications
Technologies We Use and Teach: