Sentnl is building a security and monitoring platform for EOSIO that will enable the worldwide EOS community to see first hand how Block Producers are performing on a daily basis. We plan on supporting all EOSIO chains and make available a set of tools for the community and DAPP developers.
The founder has put together a working MVP, but we are looking for strong and passionate Fullstack Engineer to take it over and mould into something they will be proud of.
We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer to join our tech team! You’ll be developing web applications with slick user interfaces.
- Build, maintain, and improve a react, redux and typescript web-based UI.
- Build, maintain a NodeJS fastify backend API that interfaces with a PostgreSQL DB server.
- Connect the Frontend to EOSIO chains using the EOSJS library.
What you bring
- 2+ years experience in web development.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL and creating queries.
- Writing APIs using NodeJS Express or Fastify.
- Linux experience.
Nice to Have
- Material-ui CSS experience
- Python experience.
- First hand knowledge of working with EOSIO and the EOSJS library.
- Docker experience.
Why Join Sentnl?
- Flexible and welcoming work environment
- We’re a success-based culture and encourage you to work however you’re going to be most productive and bring your best self to Sentnl. We welcome any person from all walks of life. Sentnl is for everyone, and we promote, encourage diversity on our team.
- Mixed compensation and incentive structure
- As a young startup, we’re able to offer a compensation structure that has pieces of salary, ownership, and success-based bonuses. See your success come to life!
- We operate on the cutting edge, and we want you to as well. You’ll be encouraged to research the best practices in the development industry.
- Meritocratic culture