Runtime Verification Inc. is a technology company headquartered in Urbana, Illinois with staff spread across the globe. We provide testing and verification services to public and private companies in the embedded and blockchain domains. In the latter we work with infrastructure builders as well as companies building products and providing services powered by said infrastructure.
Runtime Verification Inc is looking to hire a Smart Contract Auditor. The successful hire will have previous experience auditing Ethereum smart contract and is well versed and familiar with the various tools available to auditors. Moreover, this person must be comfortable exploring and researching new, possibly unconventional, technologies to do this work, such as ones based on formal methods and verification; knowledge of formal semantics and verification is welcome but not required.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience writing smart contracts and familiarity with Solidity libraries.
- Good understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and DAPP architecture.
- Proficient English communication, both written and spoken.
- Team oriented mindset, able to fully complete tasks & objectives independently.
- Experience with unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code review.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build and lead a top notch auditing practice.
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please add Smart Contract Auditor in the subject line.