Rocket Pool is a decentralised staking protocol for Ethereum 2.0 and this is the first time we are hiring in over 3 years!
We are looking to expand the core team and bring on some new top guns to help build out and maintain Rocket Pool from now, to mainnet and beyond. Want to get in on the ground floor of the first ever decentralised staking protocol for Ethereum? This is your chance and we’d love to have you. So read on dear candidate and don’t be afraid to throw your hat in the ring if you think you might make a great addition to this cutting edge project.
Our project architecture is primarily smart contracts written in Solidity and our smart node stack written in Golang.
Key Things Required From You:
- Determining our smart contracts architecture.
- Writing clean, gas-efficient, and well tested Solidity code.
- Effective automated smart contract testing with tools like Mocha used in Truffle.
- Researching and learning to use new Ethereum technologies, such as layer-2 scaling technologies and implementations.
- Familiar with Ethereum Staking and the new ETH2 beacon chain in general, or willing to learn.
- Excellent problem solving skills, taking responsibility to own issues, until full resolution.
- Participating and collaborating with our Discord community and team.
- Some overlap with the AEST timezone.
- A love of open source tech.
- Solidity - Very High
- Web3/Truffle/Ganache - High
- Linux Server (Ubuntu etc) - High
- Docker Compose - A Big Plus
- Golang - A Big Plus
- NodeJS - A Plus
- VueJS/HTML/CSS/Web - A Plus
- Typescript - A Plus
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Smart Contract Development and Architecture.
- Experience deploying and interacting with smart contracts.
- Familiar with EVM Blockchains.
- You’re a great communicator.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to cutting edge Ethereum project.
- Great team and work environment, there’s a reason we’re hiring for the first time in 3 years!
- 100% Remote.
Teamwork, Problem-solving, GitHub, APIs, Testing and Maintaining Documentation.