Rocket Pool is a decentralised staking protocol for Ethereum 2.0 and this is the first time we are hiring in over 3 years!
We are looking to expand the core team and bring on some new top guns to help build out, maintain and support Rocket Pool from now, to mainnet and beyond. Want to get in on the ground floor of the first ever decentralised staking protocol for Ethereum? This is your chance and we’d love to have you. So read on dear candidate and don’t be afraid to throw your hat in the ring if you think you might make a great addition to this cutting edge project on Ethereum.
Our project architecture is primarily smart contracts written in Solidity and our smart node stack written in Golang.
Key Things Required From You:
- Determining our Rocket Pool smart node stack architecture and golang library.
- Integrate and maintain ETH2 client (Prysm, Lighthouse etc) integrations into our smart node stack.
- Work with our smart contract developers to monitor and respond to relevant blockchain events.
- Familiar with Ethereum Staking and the new ETH2 beacon chain in general, or willing to learn.
- Excellent problem solving skills, taking responsibility to own issues, until full resolution.
- Participating and collaborating with our Discord community and team.
- Some overlap with the AEST timezone.
- A love of open source tech.
- Golang - Very High
- Linux Server (Ubuntu etc) - High
- Docker Compose - High
- Smart Contract Experience - A Big Plus
- Web3/Truffle/Ganache - A Big Plus
- Ethereum Beacon Chain Experience/Knowledge - A Big Plus
- NodeJS - A plus
- VueJS/HTML/CSS - A Plus
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Golang.
- Strong knowledge of Go idioms and libraries.
- Familiar with Ethereum in general and EVM Blockchains.
- Experience with Dapps integrations.
- You’re a great communicator.
- Competitive Salary based on experience.
- A fantastic challenge to contribute to cutting edge Ethereum project.
- Great team and work environment, there’s a reason we’re hiring for the first time in 3 years!
- 100% Remote.
Teamwork, Problem-solving, GitHub, APIs, Testing and Maintaining Documentation.