About Ramp Network
Ramp is a protocol enabling fiat-to-crypto atomic swaps. It is about to be launched in coming months, and we need your help with making it a huge success.
You can have a look on our one pager to better understand how the protocol works.
About the job
We are currently looking for a software developer to join our team. Come and help us to develop and implement reliable and secure infrastructure integrating banks’ APIs with Ethereum blockchain.
We are looking for a team member:
- keenly interested in blockchain space related concepts (think atomic swaps, game theory, disintermediation, information security)
- capable of working in the startup environment (think space mission rather than a 9-5 job)
- able to develop testable, high-quality software
- aware of continuous integration relevance
- eager to learn and stay up to date with a bleeding-edge technical environment
- ready to work onsite in Warsaw, Poland
We need you to be familiar with at least some of these technologies. We can teach you the rest.
Ideal candidate will have:
- expertise in distributed systems’ development
- experience with blockchain development (smart contracts, dApps)
- cool GitHub (+1 for blockchain-related contributions)
- experience with continuous integration and unit testing.
We can offer you:
- competitive compensation and equity/token opportunity based on your skills
- experience in a red-hot industry and chance to learn highly demanded skills
- friendly work environment in a small team of extremely driven people
- guidance and continuous learning in the blockchain environment
- an amazing office with a tree-house, yoga classes, massages and many other perks :)
The Ramp core team at the moment consists only of its original founders, Szymon and Przemek. This means you have the occasion to be among the very first employees and to have a meaningful impact on the product and business strategy.
We need to build a phenomenal team to revolutionize the way value is transferred between fiat money and cryptoassets and solve some of the vital problems of the blockchain ecosystem. If you are a driven and excited about a brighter, more decentralized future, come join us in this adventure.
How to Apply
Apply via [email protected].