Who are we?
Radix is a new protocol, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, but super fast and easy to build on.
Seven years ago, we started from scratch so that every person and device in the world could use it simultaneously, without centralisation or compromise.
Radix has built up a global following of 43,000 interested community members, companies and developers from around the world. We have also raised money from some of the top European VCs and Funds.
We’re looking for…
a Senior Systems Developer to be responsible for the research, design, documentation, implementation and testing of a new, unique system for executing smart contracts.
As Senior Software Developer you will…
- Undertake software design and development activities as part of a project team
- Provide expert technical assistance and mentoring to staff
- Review work to ensure completion criteria are met
- Undertake tasks within agreed time-frame
- Assist sales and marketing by providing design concepts and cost estimates
- Ensure technical capabilities, systems, process and facilities for the discipline are maintained or improved where required
- Assist in assessing the performance of staff that have undertaken activities under their direct supervision
- An extensive knowledge of Java and associated tooling
- Knowledge of software design methodologies
- Knowledge of cryptography and cryptographic primitives
- Knowledge of IP-based networking protocols
- Experience with multithreaded software design and implementation
- Experience with the development of high-performance Java applications
- Experience with configuration management and defect tracking tools
- Experience with unit, system and acceptance testing software
- A working knowledge of consensus systems and distributed ledger technologies highly desirable
- A working knowledge of distributed systems highly desirable
Radix Social Competencies
- Able to demonstrate good leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Excellent communication skills but written and verbal
- Self-development and reflection
- Interpersonal and intercultural sensitivity
Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years demonstrated industry experience in the development of software systems and components.
- Working remotely
- Flexible hours
- Share options
- Working with fantastic team
- Helping to solve an interesting problem
- Making history with new technology that has the ability to change the world