At Quant, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a cutting edge decentralized finance network that will change the way people trade crypto options. By joining us at this early stage, you will be able to have a high impact on the growth of Quant and bring DeFi options to the masses.
- We are building a fully decentralized Layer-2 option exchange that allows anyone to create and trade options
- We’re a world-class team backed by top VC’s and market makers in the space.
- Build, maintain and test core components, primarily our decentralized orderbook.
- Write open source Golang clients that allow users to interact directly with our protocol and smart contracts.
- Build high performance REST & WebSocket APIs to power our exchange frontend as well as programmatic traders
- Work with our smart contract developers to monitor and respond to relevant blockchain events programmatically.
- Worked on at least two production Golang codebases that are reasonably large and performant
- Strong knowledge of Go idioms and libraries
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals such as data structures and API design
- Strong understanding of blockchain
- Experience with libp2p
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with other technical & non-technical team members
- Experience with Ethereum/Solidity/geth
- Knowledge of options trading
- North America or European timezone