Props empowers the people who help digital communities thrive, and creates better alignment between businesses and their users. Props abstracts blockchain’s technological and regulatory complexity enabling apps to easily grant their users unique benefits and a financial stake in the very networks they help grow.
The Props network launched in 2019 and today serves multiple apps and 5M end users. We are backed by Union Square Ventures, Comcast, Venrock, the Dating.com Group and others.
We are looking for an engineer to help build out the infrastructure that powers the Props Protocol. This infrastructure consists of a collection of microservices and front-end interfaces that make it effortless for mainstream Apps and Users to utilize a blockchain protocol.
Our ideal candidate combines strong engineering fundamentals with a hunger to learn new things and take on whatever challenge is thrown at them. They’re comfortable wearing many hats (backend / devops / frontend / blockchain) and not afraid of the unknown.
We are a 100% remote team, globally distributed across New York, California, Israel and Sydney. Our engineering team is small and flat, with opportunities to contribute to major design decisions and grow with the team.
- Build and maintain a collection of Node micro-services
- Design systems that can scale to 100s of millions of users
- Contribute to full stack (Smart Contracts, DevOps, Front-End, Back-End) as needs emerge
- Happy to work remote and manage your own office environment
- Willing to be available outside regular 9-5 hours to coordinate with global team
- Strong experience with Node/Typescript micro-services
- Experience or willingness to learn Angular/React Front-End + AWS DevOps, Terraform, RabbitMQ, Kuberenetes, Docker
- Knowledge of the Blockchain / Crypto industry (Web3 experience a bonus)