We’re looking for engineers with direct experience in frontend with an interest in DeFi.
We’re looking for high calibre individuals looking to work hard and have fun in a young team dreaming of large-scale social impact.
- Lead technical design and integration efforts from discovery meetings through launch
- Work with the development team to help define system architecture
- Lead research + development efforts internally for new technologies
- Translate designs and build beautiful front end experiences, test components, and integrate with back end services
- Define front end architecture and components, define user experience, handle state and client-side experiences
- Work with the design team to help define UI requirements and constraints
- Write tests for code, deploy, and support
- Fine-tune system requirements based on load and performance
- Work to thoroughly document process for future technical support
- You have 3+ years of experience in frontend development of large-scale online projects
- Experience working in fast-paced growing teams in an agile environment
- Experience with Web3, Wallet Integration, TheGraph integration is highly desirable, or at least deep interest in develop proficiency in this area
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with cloud-based computing/infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and project management tools (JIRA, Asana, etc).
- Past experience with DeFi is a bonus, or interest in growing in DeFi
- Nice to have: Experience integrating with TheGraph and IPFS protocols
Hi, we’re Potion, a well-funded DeFi project working hard to create the next generation of blockchain financial services. We’re pioneering a new type of smart contract architecture that has the potential to set a new standard in the field of decentralized derivatives. We’re made up of a fully distributed global team of world-class talented engineers and researchers, and we’re excited to have caught your attention.
We’ve been able to attract partnerships from some of the largest and most influential blockchain teams in the world, across Silicon Valley, Europe, and Asia.
When you join Potion, you will be given the opportunity to grow and learn from a highly skilled team. Innovation is part of our DNA, you will get creative and personal freedom to generate new ideas, and do tasks at your own pace. (You will just follow the deadlines agreed in the sprints).
We operate based on trust, open communication and honesty. We all give our best and we expect others to do the same. From all team members we expect proactivity, accountability and friendly vibes.
We have high standards. As a new team member, expect to see personal performance and team performance at a high level.
On top of everything, you will thrive with us if you believe in decentralization and cooperation.
We have top of the range compensation packages, with a high salary, and the possibility to have equity allocation on the basis of performance.
What to expect from the us:
- Personal freedom
- Clear responsibilities
- Growth opportunities within the company as we scale up
- Personal development
- Remote and flexible work
- Open, honest and warm communication
- Work with experts in DeFi and help create a user-centered product
- Opportunity to become part of a fast-growing team
When you apply please include a personalized note explaining why you would like to join the Potion team.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!