Polymath is the interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a Full Stack Developer to join our growing team.
- Deliver high-quality applications from designing and iterating new features into production in short sprint cycles.
- Implement new features on our dApp. Beta can be found here.
- Maintain and improve our JS Library.
- Provide support for our Smart Contract Engineers to improve performance of the dApp.
- Must have production code (a working dApp) that you are willing to share upon being interviewed. Can be either professional or personal projects.
- Familiarity with web3 tools: Truffle, Solidity, Parity, Geth, Metamask, Web3, Ganache, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience with React.
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency space.
- Self-starter and comfortable in a very fast-paced start-up environment.
- Mandarin Chinese / Korean speaking is a plus (optional).
- Competitive base salary.
- Bonus options available in crypto assets.
- Travel to events and conferences (if desired).
- A choice of working in our office in Barbados, Toronto, or a combination of the two. Exceptional remote candidates will be considered.
- An opportunity to be part of the financial revolution.