ParaSwap offers a simple, fast and safe way to exchange Ethereum-native tokens by pooling together the liquidity from many decentralised services in one unique interface. It is a middleware layer connecting wallets and traders to digital assets.
Our ambition is to help the DeFi space reach new heights!
Who are we?
We are a Tech company in the Blockchain ecosystem demonstrating a true passion for building ParaSwap. By working with us, you will play an integral role and your work will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
Our team is international and based around the globe, all working fully remotely and using English as the main language. Currently we are 10 and the team will double in the coming months.
We did a recent fundraising of 2,7M$ gathering over 33 investors including some big names in the crypto industry, and we are still at an early stage so it is an extraordinary time to join us!
To sustain our growth we are looking for a talented Blockchain Data Scientist / Engineer.
We are looking for someone with experience in designing, building, maintaining data pipelines and putting them into production. As a data engineer, you will be involved in all aspects of data collection, cleaning and processing, ensuring quality and availability of data. You will collaborate closely with the Engineering team (front-end, back-end, and blockchain engineers) defining requirements and designing new data processes, as well as maintaining and improving existing ones.
Your main responsibilities
- Help us answer questions about problems we’re facing and translate business needs into actionable data signals
- Provide reliable, secure and maintainable modeling framework and deploy them into production
- Maintain documentation and code/scripts of calculation or algorithmic methods for metrics or processes to ensure scalability and permanence
- Build data visualization tools or dashboards
- Help ParaSwap and broader Ethereum ecosystem by contributing to open source, publishing data sets and analyses, and establishing best practices for working with blockchain data
- Formal training in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or any other tech-related field
- 2+ years experience interacting building, maintaining and testing data pipelines
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Ethereum smart contracts and web3 technologies is a big plus
- Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit, and startup-like experience
- Capable of driving towards solutions independently while seeking feedback when appropriate
- Strong curiosity and passion for decentralized economies/open finance is a plus
What you will like at ParaSwap
- You will join a DeFi world-class team that is conquering a market where no startup has yet managed to establish itself
- As we are still early stage and our environment is fast-paced, your impact will be direct and you will have a great contribution on the company’s success
- We encourage open communication and have a good working environment for people to flesh out their creativity. At ParaSwap you can continue to learn and grow in a collaborative and iterative way of working.
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP
- Fully remote environment
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly company meeting to gather all the members together
- Helping you to get the best material to work in good conditions from home