We are looking for a full-time Smart Contract & Full Stack Engineer to join the Off-Piste team. You’ll be working directly with Co-Founders (Barrett & James) developing smart contracts that will allow individuals and institutions to gain synthetic exposure to late-stage private tech companies. Your work will be integral to launching one of the first protocols designed to give investors exposure to growth stage private companies.
The projects in our pipeline range from smart contract development that manage our synthetic pre-IPO futures to building out a decentralized order book for our exchange, and a frontend to push broad adoption amongst retail investors.
Off-Piste was formed to democratize access to private capital markets, our platform will bring clarity to an opaque market and will have far reaching impacts from private market access to the IPO process.
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and are looking to continuously add individuals who are passionate about building products around democratizing access to investment vehicles around the world. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our mind: it does not matter where you studied or who you once worked for, we want you to be excited to get in the trenches and build a more democratized future.
We recently wrapped up our first round of fundraising! Some of our amazing investors: Minal Hasan, Jude Gomila, On Deck, Moonwhale Ventures, Don Ho, and other awesome angels.
- Drive high-level decisions about Off-Piste Protocol architecture, incentive structures, and features
- Design, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years full-time experience engineering at a software or fintech organization
- 1+ year of experience working on blockchain based projects, showing a passion for blockchain technology, DeFi, and cryptonomic protocol design
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code
If you do not meet 100% of these qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply. Hustle beats talent when talent doesn’t hustle.
Our Tech Stack
- Competitive research driven salary and equity
- Partially subsidized health care (we are early stage, but strive to cover all costs)
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote- which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- Why you are the ideal person to join our team
- Let us know about your favorite project you’ve worked on
- What you enjoy doing outside of work because there’s more to you than code
Off-Piste is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.