The Oasis Protocol Foundation is looking for someone to join our team as an early Developer Relations hire. This is an opportunity to build Developer Relations at the Oasis Protocol Foundation from the ground up.
This is a high impact role and your effort will play a meaningful part in establishing and fostering the Foundation’s developer communities. We will look to you to help drive adoption and awareness of our Network and to provide technical expertise for those developing their applications using Oasis technologies.
- Foster communities of developers building solutions (dApps, ParaTimes) on top of the Oasis Network.
- Be a strong ambassador of the Oasis Protocol Foundation to the broader audience of developers building solutions on top of Layer 1 blockchain networks.
- Grow a strong community of developers and contributors to Foundation’s projects.
- Understand Oasis technologies and their place in the broader ecosystem.
- Represent Foundation’s values and clearly communicate about Foundation’s products, projects and technologies.
- Help define and refine Foundation’s products related to building solutions on top of the Oasis Network.
- Plan, manage, and attend developer events and conferences (when appropriate).
- Research and stay updated on broader trends in the blockchain and crypto ecosystem.
- You have a strong passion for cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies, and data privacy.
- Excellent communicator with a unique voice and a desire to share technical knowledge with others.
- Capacity to own your projects end-to-end, including setting the initial vision, driving execution, and reporting on the ultimate outcomes. Must be able to problem-solve and make tough decisions using a combination of data and intuition.
- 3-5+ years of senior Developer Relations experience and/or significant relevant success in the field.
- Technical experience in a relevant field (software engineering or developer relations).
- Ideal candidate can learn about and understand new technology quickly (plus).
Expect this role to grow and adapt as the Foundation grows.