At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
We believe the crypto technology will radically reshape financial services. Join our dedicated technology team to develop the largest gateway between the traditional world of fiat money and the new world of cryptocurrencies, and connects the two worlds within one app.
You will be a part of a small agile team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- experience with Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc..)
- experience with high volume production grade distributed systems
- experience with micro-service based architecture
- experience with software engineering best practices, coding standards, code reviews, testing and operations
- hands-on experience with Spring Boot
- professional experience in writing readable, testable and self-sustaining code
- strong hands-on experience with Java (minimum 8 years)
- knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages
- experience with Scala, C++, or Golang
- knowledge of Machine Learning
Location: Zurich, Switzerland