Released in May 2020, mStable is a protocol that unites stablecoins, lending and swapping into one robust and easy to use standard.
By working at mStable, you will:
- Contribute to a leading product in an exciting, cutting edge area of technology and finance
- Be valued for your contributions, in a results driven company
- Receive a competitive salary and generous token allocation in $MTA
- Liaise with other leading DeFi projects on integration and collaboration
- Get together in inspiring locations to build, meet and have fun at company Offsites
We are a closely aligned, highly motivated, agile team that holds each other to high standards. The core team currently numbers 4 - we love what we do, and are looking forward to contributing to the future of DeFi as we scale up.
If you join us on site in Berlin, you would be working directly with the core development team in an open and collaborative environment. We are supported by globally distributed team members and an active advisory board.
We’re looking for a talented front-end or full-stack dApp developer to help us build clean, functional and intuitive web applications to provide users with a great experience when interfacing mStable. Developing front-ends for mStable constitutes a unique challenge in needing to perform complex operations with on-chain data while abstracting complexity away from the end user.
- You have an eye for details and care about writing clean, quality, maintainable code
- You love building intuitive UIs and solving problems for users
- You’re passionate about Blockchain and keep at the forefront of cryptocurrency & DeFi
- You contribute effectively as part of a lean, fast moving team
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, deliver and refine mStable’s initial array of web applications including the core mStable app and Governance dashboard
- Deliver high-quality code that is maintainable, readable and fit for open source libraries
- Work with the team to expand on mStable’s platforms as we move forward on the roadmap
- Help us integrate across the wider DeFi ecosystem by building plugins, widgets and integrations to leading projects
What you’ll need
- Strong knowledge of React/Redux/ContextAPI, HTML and CSS
- Experience interacting with the Ethereum blockchain and working with Ethers/Web3js
- An ability to implement responsive and mobile design using CSS or UI frameworks
Nice to have
- Experience working with GraphQL and TheGraph
- Experience and love for working with Typescript
- Experience contributing to or managing open source projects
- Background in UX/UI design
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Design or Engineering
- A deep understanding of Blockchain & Ethereum tools