Join us as we build a better financial system. Our mission is to get more capital to where it can do more good. The financial system can be a powerful force for innovation, but to get the most out of this it needs to be open and efficient so that great ideas and businesses get funded. Maple lays groundwork for a future of open, borderless crypto banks by letting DeFi users raise money issuing bonds.
We care about shipping! We got our POC for the world’s first end to end crypto bond to mainnet in Nov 2019 and then kept going. In Jan 2020 we shipped Maple Loans our dapp for undercollateralized crypto loans and are focused on scaling this product. Exciting partnerships in the works for Maple Loans!
The Frontend Developer Role
You have experience creating clean, engaging front ends for smart contract applications. You are skilled at building great mobile applications. You have an eye for design and optimising user stories to deliver the best, cleanest user experience possible. Your code will be clean, auditable and efficient.
You are 100% passionate about the potential of DeFi to deliver 10x better financial products for users. The role is remote, working with our two founders and senior solidity engineer.
You will be a critical member of Maple’s internal dev team by making financial products delightful to our users and accessible via mobile.
- Contribute high quality, performant, and well tested code
- Redesign the front end for Maple Loans (maple.loans) and make it mobile friendly, develop mobile application for it.
- Design easy integration portals for other projects to collaborate with Maple.
- Expand our users expectations of what financial products can deliver!
- 1+ years in well-known tech co or startup (incl. internships)
- Able to design and execute A/B Testing for Mobile and Desktop user interfaces
- Basic understanding of Solidity and Ethereum architecture
- Passionate about solving hard problems.