USD90-150k + Token Allocation | Full Time Contract | Remote
Maple is a DeFi protocol for high-quality corporates and institutions to borrow from DeFi Liquidity Pools. Liquidity Providers earn yield from lending to these institutions which include trading funds, market makers, crypto miners, and new ventures in the crypto ecosystem.
We are on a mission to power the capital markets of the future - efficient, permissionless and global.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Working remotely and asynchronously via chat and Github.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Coding out a Landing page with good knowledge of HTML and CSS fundamentals.
- Advanced knowledge of REACT and Context API
- Prior experience with NodeJS and TypeScript
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Decentralized Finance.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Fluency in English