Who We Are:
At LinkPool, we believe smart contracts will change how the world creates and settles agreements, and we’re proud to be at the forefront of this global change since 2017. As the first third-party team creating ecosystem products specifically for the Chainlink network, we’re in a unique position to drive forward its usability and use-cases, and we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team.
LinkPool is a globally distributed team, and all roles are fully remote.
As a DevOps engineer at LinkPool, you’ll be taking a leading position within a small and driven team to expand, improve and create new ways to manage all our deployed services and products. You’ll have the creative freedom to think of the best ways of how to do the task at hand while working in an agile environment. Our ideal candidate has substantial infrastructure experience in a range of environments and ideally an understanding of Ethereum and Chainlink.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside the business development team to create interesting new use-cases for the data providers that we onboard. If you have an innovative idea for how a new data provider could use their data with a Chainlink node, we’ll let you make that a reality.
- Managing cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP) with IaC (Terraform) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Driving forward our blockchain infrastructure by creating and managing validators for a wide variety of new and existing blockchains
- Deploying and maintaining products, services, and network components with a focus on security, reliability, and zero downtime
- Automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
- Implementing a large cross-cloud and on-premise resilient infrastructure to allow for global coverage
- Working with the development team to create ephemeral environments, simplifying the development lifecycle
- 4+ years of professional experience in a similar area
- Experience with automating existing processes and streamlining the way teams work
- Experience with distributed blockchain systems, running and maintaining Blockchain full nodes
- Understanding of Ethereum & Chainlink at a technical level
- Experience in running & maintaining blockchain full nodes
- Familiarity with the current DeFi landscape
Culture and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation offered in Fiat and/or Tokens
- Remote first working environment
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy
- Work on a rapidly growing team with opportunities for advancement and the ability to plan for a long term role
- The products and services you help build will have significant visibility across multiple blockchain networks
- Work closely with other industry-leading teams on high impact projects