DevOps and Site Reliability Engineer
At LinkPool we believe smart contracts will change how the world sees, creates and settles agreements and we’re proud to be at the forefront of this global change since 2017. By being the first 3rd party team creating ecosystem products upon the Chainlink network, we’re in a unique position to drive forward its usability and use-case and we are looking for an experienced devops and site reliability engineer.
As an DevOps engineer at LinkPool, you’ll be taking a lead position within a small team to expand, improve and think of new ways to manage all our deployed services and products. You’ll have the creative freedom to think of the best ways of how to do the task at hand while working in a very agile environment. Our ideal candidate has substantial infrastructure experience in a range of environments and ideally an understanding of Ethereum and Chainlink.
The position is entirely remote and for this reason we need someone with a self-governing work ethic and the ability to self-manage workload and what to work on without direct oversight.
- Managing cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP) with IaC (Terraform) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Driving forward our blockchain infrastructure by creating and managing validators for a wide variety of new and existing blockchains
- Deployment and maintenance of products, services and network components with a focus on security, reliability and zero downtime
- Working on automating and streamlining existing processes to aid the development team
- Implementing a large cross-cloud and on-premise resilient infrastructure to allow for global coverage
- Working with the development team to create ephemeral environments, simplifying the development lifecycle
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar area
- B.S. or higher in a technical field
- Experience with automating existing processes and streamlining the way teams work
- Experience with distributed blockchain systems, running and maintaining Blockchain full nodes
How to Apply
Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].