Who We Are:
At LinkPool we believe smart contracts will change how the world creates and settles agreements and we’re proud to be at the forefront of this global change since 2017. As the first third-party team creating ecosystem products specifically for the Chainlink network, we’re in a unique position to drive forward its usability and use-cases, and we are looking for an Integration Engineer to join our growing team.
LinkPool is a globally distributed team and all roles are fully remote.
As an Integration Engineer at LinkPool, you’ll be joining a small and driven team to help manage our Managed Node Service’s growing client base. You’ll be working collaboratively with LinkPool’s business and technical teams by spinning up new Chainlink nodes, keeping them up to date, and interfacing with our Managed node clients. Existing knowledge of Chainlink node infrastructure is desirable but not required, but you will need to be technically savvy and have some DevOps and programming experience.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside the business development team to create interesting new use cases for the data providers that we onboard. If you have an innovative idea for how a new data provider could use their data with a Chainlink node, your work will bring that use-case to life.
- Spinning up new Chainlink node infrastructure
- Updating and maintaining our managed Chainlink nodes
- Communicating with our Managed Node Service clients
- Onboarding new data providers and development of novel External Adapters
- External API endpoint assessment and testing
- Helping design and execute new Chainlink use cases
- Understanding of Ethereum & Chainlink at a technical level
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar area
- Highly self-sufficient and a self-governing work ethic
- Ability to identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements to connect traditional businesses to the Chainlink network
- Experience in running & maintaining blockchain full nodes
- Familiarity with the current DeFi landscape
- Working knowledge of Solidity and Terraform
- Familiarity with cloud services like AWS and GCP
Culture and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation offered in Fiat and/or Tokens
- Remote first working environment
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy
- Work on a rapidly growing team with opportunities for advancement
- The products and services you help build will have significant visibility across multiple blockchain networks
- Work closely with other industry-leading teams on high impact projects