We are looking to hire Java engineers.
We offer you:
- Above market rate salaries;
- Flexible working hours;
- Unique, inspiring and challenging problems to solve;
- Working for an exponentially growing business;
- A great new and prospective field of creativity;
- Working with some of the top Java and blockchain specialists;
- We provide nice working offices, but you may use the option for telecommuting.
Travel within Europe may be part of the job, but is not mandatory.
To give you the opportunity to understand if this is your dream career, we are inclined to give you a transitional period of several months. During this period you could work for both us and your previous employer, before signing any permanent contract with us.
The work will be focused on the Nxt and Ardor public blockchain platforms as well as private blockchains for enterprise customers.
As a successful candidate you need to have:
- Understanding of the core Java platform;
- Object-oriented design skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem solving abilities;
- Good English.
No familiarity with any specific frameworks or libraries is necessary.
In addition you need to have experience with:
- Server-side core Java applications;
- Relational databases;
- Multi-threaded programming;
- Design patterns.
You will be expected to write clean, understandable and self-documented code, paying attention to performance and concurrency issues.
Previous experience with blockchain platforms, financial applications, and cryptography, is not required but would be very helpful.
Our company Jelurida conducted a very successful ICO last year, and we are currently looking to expand our team due to highly increased demand for our blockchain technology. We offer full time permanent position with an employment contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected].